What is the Expiring Domains Service?
The Expiring Domains Service is a service offered in partnership with Namejet - a domain name aftermarket auction company that consolidates an exclusive inventory of expired and deleted domains from top domain name registrars and makes them available for auction.
NameJet provides solutions for customers who are attempting to acquire the domain name registration rights to expiring domains or domains that have not been registered again by their current registrant.
Some quick details about the program:
- This is an opt in service and only available to those domains registered at Fabulous.com
- Customers must agree to the Expiring Domain Sales Agreement
- You will receive 60% of the final sales price (minus the renewal fee) for all domain names sold through this service
- It is a requirement for you to agree to the Domain Inventory Management Agreement, however you are not required to list any names for sale
- All expiring domain names in your account will automatically be listed for sale at NameJet, except for the domain names you have marked as "Never Sell".
- The minimum sale price is US$69.00
- Domain names can still be renewed for the first 30 days after the expiry date however after this date it may not be possible for you to retain ownership of any expired domain names in your account if you have opted in to this service
If you are interested in participating in the Expiring Domains Service, please contact your Account Representative or firstname.lastname@example.org
Some common questions:
How does the Expiring Domains Service work?
How do I list my domains?
How do I know if a domain sells through the Expiring Domains Service?
How much do I get paid?
Can I still renew my domains if they are listed with the Expiring Domains Service?
My domain is showing a status of “Redemption Period” but isn’t listed with the Expiring Domains Service, why?
What happens if I don’t renew my domain and no one buys it through the Expiring Domains Service?
What happens to domains of those customers not enrolled in the Expiring Domains Service?