How do I Create a Template?
To create a template, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Manage DNS page in the Manage area of your account.
- Click on the "Add Template" button at the bottom of the page, a pop-up window will launch
- Enter the new Template Name in the input box, as well as one (1) new complete record. You can use the example in the pop-up as a guide.
- Click "Add" to create the template and add the record, or "Close" to abort.
- Continue to 'Add' or 'Remove' items from the template
- When you're finished creating the template, click "Close". The parent window will have updated with your new template in the Available Templates list.