How do I renew my domains now?
There are two ways you can renew your domain names on the spot; individually through the Manage -> Domains section of your account, or in bulk through the Manage -> Renewals section of your account.
If you want to schedule your domain names to auto renew in the future, rather than renewing the on-the-spot please use the Auto Renewal tool.
To renew a domain name individually through the Manage -> Domains section of your account please follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Domains" page in the "Manage" area of your account.
- Use the search tool to locate the domain name you want to renew.
- Click the "Renewal" button corresponding to the domain you wish to renew, and a pop up window will launch.
- Click on the "Renew this domain now" text link, and you will be redirected to a summary of the renewal transaction.
- Select the length of time you wish to renew the domain name for.
- If you are happy to proceed with the transaction agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click the "Continue" button.
For instructions on how to renew domain names in bulk through the Manage -> Renewals section of your account please click here.