How do I change which Nameservers are assigned to a domain?
You can edit the Nameserver details for a domain individually, through the Manage -> Domains section of your account, or in bulk through the Manage -> Nameservers section of your account.
To edit the Nameserver details for domains individually, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Domains" page in the "Manage" area of your account.
- Use the search tool to locate the domain name you want to modify.
- Click the "NS" button corresponding to the domain you want to modify.
- A pop-up window will launch where you can select an existing Nameserver profile or enter in a new set of Nameservers in the box provided.
- Click on the "Continue" button to confirm your selection.
You have now edited the Nameservers for this domain.
For instructions on how to edit the Nameserver details for domains in bulk, please click here.