How do I create a watchlist using the Bulk Tool?
To create a watchlist please follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Bulk Tool" page in the "Portfolio" area of your account.
- Enter the domains you want to include in the watchlist into the text box provided. You can enter them separated by spaces, commas or one domain per line.
- Click the "Continue" button. The page will refresh to display all the properties you can modify.
- Click the check box corresponding to "Watchlists" to expand out the watchlist options.
- Click the radio button corresponding to "Add domains to new watchlist".
- Enter a name for the watchlist in the text box provided.
- Click the box corresponding to"Allow all users access" if you wish to provide all users of your account access to this watchlist.
- Click the "Continue" button.