How do I import domains to my portfolio?
To add new domains to your portfolio please follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Import Domains" page in the "Portfolio" area of your account.
- Enter the list of domains that you would like to import into the "Import Domains" text box. You can enter them separated by spaces, commas or one domain per line.
- Select your categorization, redirection and grouping preferences (optional).
- If you would like Fabulous to categorize and redirect your domains, select the "Request Categorization" check box (recommended).
- To add these domains to an existing group, select one in the "Group" drop-down menu.
- To set all of these domains to one Roar category, select one in the "Roar Category" drop-down menu.
- To set all of these domains to a particular redirection setting, select one from the "Redirection" drop down menu.
- If you have selected the "Request Categorization" option, your domains will be sent to the Fabulous team for review. You will be notified when they have been optimized.
- If you have selected a category or redirection for these domains, these settings will be reviewed by the Fabulous team for suitability. You will be notified when they have been approved, modified or declined.