How do I create a “Custom Domain Analytics” report?
To create a custom Domain Analytics report please follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Domain Analytics" page in the "Portfolio" area of your account.
- Click on "Create new report/template". The page will reload with a number of reporting options.
- Click the radio button for "Custom Domain Analytics" and the page will expand with more options.
- Choose whether you would like to include all domains or use a subset of domains.
- If you choose to use a subset of your domains use the domain filters or watchlist drop-down menu to choose these domains.
- Select a date range for the report.
- Enter a report name and an email address that you would like the report emailed to (of desired).
- Select the option to save as a template if desired, and select the schedule you wish the report to run to if desired.
- Click the "Generate" button to run the report.