How do I set up email forwarding?
Please note, a domain's Nameservers must be set to ns1.fabulous.com and ns1.fabulous.com (Fabulous Default) for email forwarding to work.
To activate email forwarding for a domain name please follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Email Forwarding" page within the "Manage" area of your account.
- Locate the domain name you wish to use with the search tool provided.
- Click the "Edit" button next to the relevant domain, and a pop-up window will launch.
- Enter your email forwarding details:
- Incoming Address - the email address you would like to create (e.g. email@example.com)
- Forwarding Address – an existing email address that you would like the incoming address forwarded to (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.)
It may take 24-48 hours for email forwarding to activate.