How do I put an Executive Lock on my Domain?
Please Note: When an executive lock is applied to a domain the lock will remain permanently on executive-lock status and you cannot remove this status without contacting Fabulous management.
Releasing the executive-lock may take several days to proceed.
To put an Executive lock on your domain please follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Domains" page of the "Manage" area of your account.
- Click on the "E-Lock" button for the domain you wish to place a Registrar lock on.
- A pop up window will launch. Please carefully read through what status E-Lock does.
- Enter the conditions that must be met for the status lock to be removed in the text box provided. For example, you could specify that we must contact a certain person via telephone for confirmation, or that the lock should only be removed if someone provides a specific password via email.
- After entering the required conditions click on the "Continue" button to confirm your selection.
You have now placed an Executive Lock on your domain.