How do I add a Nameserver profile?
To add an existing set of Nameservers to your account as a Nameserver profile please follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Nameservers" page of the "Manage" area in your account.
- Click on the "Add Profile" button and a pop up window will launch.
- Give your new Nameserver profile a name (e.g. My Nameserver).
- Enter your Nameservers into the "Nameservers" text box, with one nameserver address per line, for example:
- If you would like this to be the default Nameserver profile for your account, select the "Default" checkbox.
- Click on the "Continue" button.