How do I set up a Custom URL Redirection?
To set up a Custom URL Redirection for a domain name, please follow the steps below:
Add the Custom URL to the Redirection Admin section of your account:
- Go to the "Redirections" page within the "Portfolio" area of your account.
- Enter a title for your Custom URL into the text field and click "Continue".
- If this Custom URL is a Top Level Group, simply leave this option selected in the "Parent" drop-down menu. If it should be organized hierarchically underneath another Custom URL, select the title of the Custom URL it should go below from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the destination URL into the "URL" text filed.
- You may enter the Custom URL as http://www.domain.com, www.domain.com or simply domain.com. What you enter must be a valid domain.
- You can use the wildcard: %domain% in a Custom URL. Fabulous will insert your domain name in the URL dynamically.
- Click the "Create" button to confirm your selection.
You now need to apply the Custom URL Redirection to the domain name(s). For further information on how to update the redirection for domains please click here.