How do I push domains into other Fabulous users' accounts?
To push a domain name from your Fabulous account to another Fabulous user please follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Push" page of the "Manage" area of your account.
- In the table titled "Push Domains" enter the receiving account's username.
- Select whether nor not to transfer the portfolio configuration for these domains to the new account:
- The "Keep Configuration" setting will affect: Nameservers, Roar category, redirection, pop-ups and design.
- The "Keep Configuration" setting will not affect: Grouping structure, watchlist membership or sales settings.
The domain(s) will now be pushed to the other Fabulous.com account.