How do I modify my Related Keywords?
You can change your target keyword by following the steps below:
- Go to the "Traffic Control" page in the "Portfolio" area of your account.
- Locate the domain you wish to modify, using the filters in the search tool if necessary.
- Click on the "Edit" button corresponding to the domain name and a pop-up window will launch.
- If the domain name is on a Premium redirection, there will be a set of traffic options titled "Premium Options" available.
- In this section, enter your desired word/phrase into the "Related Keywords" text box.
- Related Keyword can be entered one per line, or as a block of text with each keyword separated by a comma with no spaces.
- To view your changes, close the pop-up window and click the "Test" button corresponding to the domain you have changed.