How do I register domain names in bulk?
To register a pre-prepared list of domain names in bulk please follow the steps below:
Please note, the maximum number of domains you can process with this tool at once is 1,000.
- Go to the "Bulk Registration" page in the "Register" area of your account.
- Enter the domains you wish to register into the text box labeled "Domains to Add", one domain per line. (If you do not specify a domain suffix (i.e. .com, .net, .info, .org) the form will default to a .com domain name.)
- Click "Continue" to check domain availability.
- Click the check box next to the domain names you would like to register.
- To register the domains at a later time, click the "Add to Cart" button.
- To proceed to the checkout straight away, click "Register These".
- The page will refresh to the checkout page with a summary of the registration transaction, and an area for you to select your payment option. You will also need to nominate WHOIS contact details and Nameservers for the domain name (you can change these details at a later date.)
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click "Continue".
- Fabulous will bill you for the registrations according to your chosen payment method and send you an email confirming the successful registrations.
- The page will refresh to a summary of your purchase, as well as a set of tools to begin managing your domains at the bottom of the page.
- Use the drop-down menus to edit the Roar.com category, redirection, grouping and watchlist settings for these domains.
- If you would like Fabulous.com staff to categorize and redirect your new domains, select the "Request Categorization" check box. For more information on this option, please click here.