How do I Create a Template?
To create a template, please follow these steps:
- Go to the 'Manage DNS' page in the 'Manage' area of your account.
- Click on the 'Add Template' button at the bottom of the page, a pop-up window will launch
- Enter the new Template Name in the input box, as well as 1 new complete record. You can use the example in the pop-up as a guide.
- Click 'Add' to create the template and add the record, or 'Close' to abort.
- Continue to 'Add' or 'Remove' items from the template
- When you're finished creating the template, click Close. The parent window will have updated with your new template in the 'Available Templates' list.