My domain name is in Redemption Period. How do I restore it?
Domain name restorations can only be processed by Fabulous management.
A fee of $100.00 applies for this service, which will be billed to your Fabulous account balance. This fee includes a one year renewal period.
If you would like Fabulous to restore a Redemption Period domain name for you:
- Check your account balance, and if necessary deposit $100.00 to your account for each domain name to be restored, plus the regular renewal rate.
- Contact the Fabulous.com Customer Care Department via email at
email@example.com advising that your account has sufficient funds for the restoration(s) and listing the domain name(s) you would like restored.
- The domain name(s) will be restored and renewed for one year.*
- You will need to re-add Nameservers to the domain name(s), as these settings are deleted when a domain name enters the Redemption Period.
* NOTE: Because domain name restorations can only be performed by Fabulous management there may be a delay before your request is processed.