How do I register a domain name?
There are several ways you can register domain names through your Fabulous account:
- To register an individual domain name or look for variations of an individual domain, use the "Register Domains" tool in the "Register" area of your account.
- To register a pre-prepared list of domain names use the "Bulk Registration" tool in the "Register" area of your account.
- To research potential registrations and generate lists of domain names based on keywords, use the tools in the "Research" area of your account.
Register Domains (Individual domains and variants)
- Go to the "Register Domains" page in the "Register" area of your account.
- Enter a specific domain name or a phrase into the "Enter Domain/Phrase" text box.
- Choose the domain extensions you would like to check availability for. For advanced search options, click on the "Basic" button.
- The "Text Search" button will include results for words that are complementary to your search term.
- The "Hyphenated Domains" button will include results for hyphenated versions of your search results.
- The "Plural Domains" button will include results for pluralized versions of your search results.
- Click the "Search" button to check domain availability.
- Click the check box next to the domain names you would like to register.
- To register the domains at a later time, click the "Add to Cart" button.
- To proceed to the checkout straight away, click "Register These".
- The page will refresh to the checkout page with a summary of the registration transaction, and an area for you to select your payment option. You will also need to nominate WHOIS contact details and Nameservers for the domain name (you can change these details at a later date.)
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click "Continue".
- Fabulous will bill you for the registrations according to your chosen payment method and send you an email confirming the successful registrations.
- The page will refresh to a summary of your purchase, as well as a set of tools to begin managing your domains at the bottom of the page.
- Use the drop-down menus to edit the Roar.com category, redirection, grouping and watchlist settings for these domains.
- If you would like Fabulous.com staff to categorize and redirect your new domains, select the "Request Categorization" check box. For more information on this option, please click here.
Bulk Registration (Pre-prepared list of domains)
Please note, the maximum number of domains you can process with this tool at once is 1,000.
- Go to the "Bulk Registration" page in the "Register" area of your account.
- Enter the domains you wish to register into the text box labeled "Domains to Add", one domain per line. (If you do not specify a domain suffix (i.e. .com, .net, .info, .org) the form will default to a .com domain name.)
- Click "Continue" to check domain availability.
- Follow steps 5-9 as above.
Research (Generate domains based on keywords)
This feature is only available to Fabulous Monetization customers. To view the requirements to open a Fabulous Monetization account, please click here.
- Go to the "Research" area of your account.
- Using the "Research Domains" and "Domain Generator" tools, find domains you would like to register. (For more information on these tools please click here.
- Follow steps 5-9 as above.