YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
How do I modify name servers for my domain name?
To modify name servers for your domain name, follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your Fabulous Account Dashboard.
2. Go to the “Manage” tab in the navigation bar, click on "Domains" in the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the domain name you wish to update
4. In the "Domain Details" section click the "Edit" link next to Name Servers
5. Select the default name server profile you wish to assign or enter a new default name server profile and click the "Submit" button
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Fabulous FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Fabulous customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.