Addendum Agreement for .WIKI
As a condition of your registration of a domain name within the .WIKI TLD, you agree to the following supplemental terms and conditions:
1. You shall provide to us accurate and reliable contact details and promptly correct and update them during the term of your domain name registration, including: (1) your full name, postal address, email address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available and (2) the name of an authorized person for contact purposes in the case of a registrant that is an organization, association, or corporation. Your provision of inaccurate or unreliable information, or your failure to promptly update your registration information shall constitute a material breach of these terms and conditions and be a basis for cancellation of your domain name registration.
2. You agree to comply with all applicable laws including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming (if applicable), disclosure of data and financial regulations.
3. You agree that you will not engage in any of the following activities with respect to your registered domain name(s): (a) distributing malware, (b) abusively operating botnets, (c) phishing, (d) piracy, (e) trademark or copyright infringement, (f) fraudulent or deceptive practices, or (g) counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activity contrary to applicable law. You agree that if you are found to have engaged in any of the aforementioned activities, your account and any domain name(s)s associated with any of these prohibited activities are subject to immediate suspension with or without notice to you.
4. If your registered domain name is used for collecting and maintaining sensitive health and financial data, you agree to comply with all applicable laws on the provision of such services, including any applicable laws relating to security measures of same.
5. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry Operator, CentralNic and their subcontractors, and the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to your domain name registration. The indemnification obligation hereunder shall survive the termination of these terms and conditions.
6. You agree to comply with: (1) all ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which the Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN; (2) all operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the .WIKI TLD established from time to time by the Registry Operator in a non-arbitrary manner and applicable to all registrars, including affiliates of the Registry Operator, and consistent with ICANN's standards, policies, procedures, and practices and the Registry Operator’s Registry Agreement with ICANN; (3) any additional or revised Registry Operator operational standards, policies, or procedures.
7. You further consent to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of certain Personal Data by the Registry Operator and its designees and agents, including data escrow requirements as determined by ICANN. For purposes of this section, the term “Personal Data” refers to information about identified or identifiable natural persons provided by you for the registration of your domain name, which is submitted by us to the Registry Operator. This Personal Data will be collected and used by the Registry Operator and or CentralNic for the purposes of providing Registry Services as defined in the Registry Agreements (including but not limited to publication of registration data in the directory services, also known as "Whois" or "RDDS") and for purposes of data escrow requirements.
Under no circumstances shall the Registry Operator use or authorize the use of Personal Data in any way that is incompatible with such purposes. The Registry Operator will not assign this data to any third party. When required by ICANN, however, the Registry Operator may make Personal Data available to ICANN or the relevant government or law enforcement authorities for inspection. The Registry Operator shall take reasonable steps to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction. The Registry Operator shall not use or authorize the use of Personal Data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes of providing Registry services. The Registry Operator may from time to time use the demographic data collected for statistical analysis, provided that this analysis will not disclose individual Personal Data.
In the event you submit third-party Personal Data for a domain name registration, you hereby represent and guarantee that you have informed such third-party of the intended use by the Registry Operator of the third-party’s Personal Data.
8. You agree to: (1) submit to proceedings commenced under ICANN's Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy ("UDRP"), and submit to proceedings commenced under ICANN's Uniform Rapid Suspension System ("URS"), under ICANN's related rules with respect to your registered domain name; (2) when applicable be bound by the terms and conditions of the initial launch of the Registry TLD, including without limitation the sunrise period and the land rush period, the procedure and process for compliance with the ICANN Trademark Clearing house and any Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy; and (3) acknowledge that the Registry Operator has no liability of any kind for any loss or liability resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to the sunrise period or the land rush period, including, without limitation: (a) the ability or inability of you to obtain a registered name during these periods, and (b) the results of any dispute over a sunrise registration.
You further acknowledge and agree that the Registry Operator reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, that it deems necessary, in its discretion; (1) to protect the integrity and stability of the registry; (2) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or any dispute resolution process; (3) to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of the Registry Operator , as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees and those of CentralNic; (4) per the terms of this Agreement or (5) to correct mistakes made by the Registry Operator or us in connection with a domain name registration. The Registry Operator also reserves the right to place upon registry lock, hold or similar status a domain name during resolution of a dispute.